TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing and using the website you expressly agree to the following conditions.
Truenetics offers a 100% Refund on all its design services; however, it is not an unconditional 100% refund and certain conditions still apply.
Truenetics Refund Policy will be Voided if:
- You have chosen a special or a custom package.
- The primary design concept (for any service) has been approved.
- The Logo has been finalized.
- The website has been designed, developed, and deployed live.
- You have demanded revisions.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the project.
- The company has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks.
- The company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- The creative brief is lacking in the required information.
- A complete design change has been demanded.
- If the payment is for Domain and Hosting.
- The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
- The business is closing or changing its name or business.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- Once a client has accepted multiple sets of revisions (for any service),
- The client may be entitled to claim 50% of the refund after discussion with their Project Manager.
- The refund approval will be at the discretion of Truenetics Management
- Management’s decision on the matter will be final.
- If a client subscribes to a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, a refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
- Cancellations of orders prior to project initiation due to reasons unrelated to the design service itself for any number of reasons will be subjected to a 33% cancellation administrative fee.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of this site, including brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to the operator or entitled third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and can therefore not be considered as personal, professional, or legal advice to the user.
The operator makes great efforts to ensure that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate, and up-to-date. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information made available. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information on or via the site is unavailable, the operator will make the greatest possible effort to rectify this as soon as possible.
However, the operator cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information on this site.
If you should discover inaccuracies in the information made available via the site, you can contact the operator of the site.
The content of the site (including links) may be adapted, changed or supplemented at any time without notice or notice. The operator gives no guarantees for the proper functioning of the website and can in no way be held liable for a malfunction or temporary (un)availability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, that would result from the access or use the website.
Under no circumstances can the Operator be held liable to anyone, directly or indirectly, in a special or another way, for damage attributable to the use of this site or of another site, in particular as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation, of all losses, work interruptions, damage to programs or other data on the computer system, of equipment, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. Placing links to these websites or pages in no way implies an implicit endorsement of their content. The operator expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and can in no way be held liable for the content or characteristics thereof or for any other form of damage resulting from its use.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURTS
Belgian law applies to this site. In the event of a dispute, only the courts of the judicial district in which the operator’s registered office is located are competent.
1. Before deployment of the website make sure all the envisioned features and changes are being informed, revisions will not be catered after your website is live. If your website requires regular surveillance of professionals, a maintenance package is recommended
2. For all website orders, any request for a 100% refund becomes null & void once all the website design layouts are approved.